Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aggies win the WAC


Go Aggies! They are the best team in the WAC. I wish Jaycee Carroll was still on the Aggies. He was their best 3 point shooter.
Noah

They were awesome. Nice job Aggies! My Dad is a good churchball player. So am I. Churchball is like basketball except it's in a church.
Abraham

The Aggies are awesome!!!!! They won the Championship!!! They were throwing the ball all around the place. It was awesome. They did slam dunks.
Matthew

The USU was trying to beat the other team. The people were singing the "Show Me" song and the USU beat the other team. I like that.
Daniel

I think the Aggies are the best team in the world! I feel so so so so so so proud for the Aggies. Utah State hey Aggies all the way.
Amelia

I saw Aggies that didn't give up. They tried and tried. They won and they tried as as hard as they could. They made it through the championship and I say they did very good. I wish Jaycee Carroll was their man.
Josue

I'm so glad that they won! They won 30 games and lost 4! I feel so so so so so so goooooood for them.
Moriah

USU went to the WAC Championship and won. Mrs. Wallin is happy.
Shay

I think the Aggies are the best team ever. I feel so so so so so so so so so good for them. I completely know they deserve to go to the NC Double A Basketball tournament. I really really really really really REALLY hope they win.
Logan

I love the song that Mrs. Wallin picked (We Are The Champions). Especially the song at the end. I'm happy for the Aggies. I learned that you just have to try if you want to be good at it.
Alexandra

The Aggies Win!!!! They are the champions of the year. Wow!!!!!! They are cool cool cool Aggies. They are the best. They are good.
Cambree

That's so touching and awesome and Pooh. Did you see Pooh Williams? He was on fire.
Micah

That was awesome! I'll bet you one million dollars that everyone on that team practiced. Gary Wilkinson is my favorite player.
Drake

Those Aggies are awesome. I can hardly sit in my chair. They win the championship. Utah State Aggies all the way. Go Aggies go Aggies hey hey hey. You're my hero.
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment