Sunday, February 1, 2009

Responses to Video of the Day "Free Hugs Campaign"

I was happy that there were free hugs, but it was sad that it was banned. It was good that they petitioned and made it legal again.
Curtis

I feel sad when the people banned the "free hugs." But when they petitioned they got it back.
Noah

I feel that "free hugs" should not be banned because maybe some people need hugs because you might have got hurt or got cold or just need help.
Logan

I am really proud of him. He made everyone's day happy. At first the day was all gray and then he came.
Madison

I think that our video of the day was cool because it had one of the five freedoms...petition. There were people holding up FREE HUGS. There was a guy skateboarding who jumped off a skateboard and hugged a man.
Drake

It is happy because that guy was trying to get hugs and he got hugs.
Ben

I would be sad if free hugs were banned because he likes free hugs. I like free hugs. If I like free hugs, everyone else should too.
Alexandra

I wish I had a "free hug!" I don't want the free hugs sign to be banned. That's a sad story.
Thomas 





No comments:

Post a Comment